Monday, August 27, 2012

"Logan's Run"

In Logan's Run, there is definitely true symbolism in the image of them running, having to run... reminiscent of the hardships of living in the 80s.

I'm curious as to why things aren't all nostalgic like in the 80s.  I know you can get into a rap or get on a roll.  You get into being cool and forget about the past, like how significant life was in the 50s!

I'm curious and concerned about young kids today.  I know they have parents from the 60s, teenagers and young adults today.  I grew up when they were still young adults, but they didn't look like teenagers, at all.  I think people just crave sex and never got it in the right way, like from someone older, from like the 60s or like late 50s.

So, I'm wondering how young kids today know about things in the 80s.  It seems like the 70s and 60s were transitory years from the 50s.

Life is serious and boxed up if you live in the mindset of the 50s.  People still know about life being made of physical labor, as well as encampment.  Life may not be that exciting for some, but it sure is important.  It seems it's what people make up as a whole.

Like, it's a big sensation and collection of thoughts and feelings.  I'm sure the parents have their own rendition.  It doesn't seem as authentic and seems more Mickey Mouse.  It might be there, whereas with me it's like not.  I don't live removed, though, from it, for some reason.  Like, I'm not a new generation just living off the fact I have older parents.  I myself embody the past.

You can probably easily break down feelings like this if you want, but it makes you feel like gay.

Feelings don't always go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment