Friday, September 7, 2012

Dream

I don't remember all of it.  I was in class and had a friend.  This one teacher was there and partly paying attention to me.  She for some reason held my hand as I went out and I was supposed to go to a little office to do something.  There was this big lady with black hair, kinda casual, and for some reason she picked me up and dangled me on the side at the office.  I felt sheltered, though.  I just felt where she held me.  I didn't really like it.

There was another dream.  I was supposed to go somewhere.  I was supposed to spend time with someone.  It seemed it was practice.  I went to the place I was to leave with my mom, thinking I'd be spending time with her.  I waited with another girl with blonde|dyed blonde hair, straight and smooth in a ponytail, medium-tall, kinda casual, kinda serious, with like a squared and more pointed chin.  I thought she'd be the one I was with, but I guess it was something different.  We were to go like on a bus and maybe go to different things like at  camp.  We got there somehow.  People did stuff in front.  I was wondering if Ellen DeGeneres was in charge, for some reason, because it was kinda like it, except I think we were outside.  It seemed almost as if the stage was domed off.  Anyway, I went up and someone gave me a folder of something I had.  I shook someone's hand who gave it to me.  It was "Für Elise."  The guy, who at first I thought was a white girl, was a fair black guy.  He asked if I needed time to practice.  I was allowed a minute.  I said I didn't but then said okay and played through it looking at the notes.

I guess before there was another dream.  It was like a diction|speech class, big and like at a gym.  I was delayed for some reason but ended up finding my song to do for next class I think, "O Holy Night."  Well, part of it, like maybe like 4 lines.

What was prominent was that lady picking me up.  I almost felt someone else did.  I guess this is the 2nd dream like that.  I didn't really like it, but it was an interesting dream.  Touching people to me is an interesting topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment