Sunday, September 9, 2012

Dream

The most important part was we were going to visit Kate Bush.  I found a totally lacy knee length white dress with short sleeves.  I was gonna put on some thick lacy white gloves.  I had on white stockings with a light run by the socks.  I was playing with what socks to wear and had to put on my covered white shiny shoes.  We were to visit her at either 5 or 8 and it was 5:15.  They had just called.  They left without me and I woke up.  They were gonna get me at 7:30.

I think I had a dream I was talking to her and she was touching me.

So, before that, we were walking around this place.  I was gonna write down a previous dream, but it's hard to remember.

There was one part where I saw an attractive lady who looked kinda like Kate Bush when I was with my aunt and cousin.  She looked like her when she was younger with more crimpled hair.

Before we went to see Kate Bush after getting back I was looking at her site and it was different.  There was  a section for kids supposedly and on that tab a link to get an account.  I don't know why I wasn't getting ready.

There was one part where my aunt was joking around in the front seat of the car looking like a rock singer from the 70s in a way.  My grandma was with me and I feel good about her.  We thought about how I ate, and supposedly I was the best.  However, she made me feel like Kate Bush was still a baby but still liked to baby others herself.  It was a feeling that seeped in from under us.  However, it was a sort of "different" kind of idea.  I didn't realize it was her who I had the idea with until I woke up.

The happiest part of this dream was getting ready to see Kate Bush while she was in town at her house, so clean and fancy and slender with my white lace on.  I was also printing out a letter for her and ran out of paper so wasn't ready I guess.  I was on the 3rd paragraph.

Oh yes, also, supposedly I was near Disney in a nicer place of the Orlando area.  I was like at a mall and then was gonna see Kate Bush then.  I saw some kids, like a tall slender young girl with light brown|dark blonde a little curly hair and bangs, so peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment