Saturday, September 8, 2012

Dreams

It's hard to remember them all.  I think there were maybe 3.  I slept another separate time, too.

The most important dream was I guess I was at another school where a famous person taught a class, Ellen DeGeneres.  I was hanging around before the class would start, maybe the next day or in a few hours.  I kept going up and talking to her, don't remember what, like chitter chattering to cheer her up, trying to get close to her, in ways.  It was very proper, nothing weird.  I think she was doing more than one program, too.

Another dream, I think a boy who was related to someone I was having carry me, and it seemed to ruin it for other experiences, for some reason.  I kept wanting to be stimulated and stuff.  The boy didn't want to.  I held through like it wouldn't change anything for me, like I do with most things.  It was kinda fun sometimes but not always.  I was sorta being dragged around.  Then, it was time to go.  In this dream, I was with my family.  Also, I remember a very tall lady, like 5'8", a little fat, kinda rounded, with dark sorta ruffled hair like totally carrying me and stuff.  I'm not sure why I keep having these dreams.  It's nice to "get it out" that way.  I think the dream with Tim Burton, while a more premature dream, was a nicer one, properly speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment