Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Why I Wouldn't...

want to be in a lot of Tim Burton films like Johnny Depp...

I wonder if other people would.  Already his kids have been in 2.

It just doesn't seem right.  I don't have to always be with one person.

I don't really think anyone would like it if I wanted to be, neither.

It's not to say no one else could.  I wonder if some people work so much better with him than others.  I'm not one for riling up attention.  It always embarrasses me and makes me feel guilty, but I obviously like to put on a show.

Why I think I wouldn't be right otherwise to be in like say 3 of his movies would be because I just don't feel it's for me.  I feel like more mature.  I mean it would be fun to be in his like class for a year or something like that I mean.  I imagine being in one movie of his would be nice.  He's pretty old.  I don't have to want to be in any of his movies.  I imagine just being in more than one movie with him or a choice person would be a treat in and of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment