Friday, August 31, 2012

Dream

It's hard to remember now.  I was in bed relaxing, trying to enjoy myself, but things kept getting in the way.

Oh yea, I was at school.  I went to class.  I was in Talented Theater.  It was the first day of high school.  I went to Chemistry II, though, which was just called Chemistry.  No, wait, it was the first day of the last year of high school in that way.  We were in class, and I think the teacher liked me.  I remember walking up the row.  I was kinda in the middle.  I remember picking an appropriate seat in a class, like near the middle.

Then, we went to eat.  There were different kinds of "donuts."  Cakes with icing, but like donuts, but it turned out most were something else, not much icing or a huge cake covered in frosting.  There were actually lots of these cakes.  Most people got these little baguette style donuts covered in pink and yellow icing, maybe not with sprinkles.  There were like cases along a corner and in the middle.

I was walking around late.  I found a like huge bon bon at a case with a register.  The lady asked something ... didn't know what she said was in it.  I'm pretty sure they had sprinkles.  I think one was chocolate and one was pink and maybe one more, but as I looked it turned out there was one.  I think my dream ended then.

And, yes, I was thinking of Tim Burton in my subconscious.  Thought, it looks like I got bumped back.  Oh, yea, I was supposed to look up a Jewish school in the area that I think also hosts college.  I went to a Baptist school that hosted high school but left because it was unaccredited for college.  I went to a Methodist conservatory of music during a hurricane, too.  The Baptist school was in the New Orleans area, and the Methodist conservatory was at the top of the country under the Great Lakes.

The high school was like grayish and kinda big.  I had a hard time trekking to it.  I just did some strength training yesterday, Jillian Michaels.  I also have a one that would help with breathing, endurance or cardiovascular.  I guess I'll switch and do that one today.  These videos have been lying around for almost a month.  I got them at Target.  I couldn't afford the one with the meal plan but probably have no need to use it.  I'd been jogging, every day for a while, like months jogging nearly every day I think and maybe years jogging off and on.  Growing up, I worked out, too.  I also need time to think.

In my dream, I don't think I'd survive the Chemistry class.  I was hoping I would.  I guess I need to catch up on rest before I go about daily activities again.

Also, I got a pimple in my ear I think from using old waterproof temporary ... disposable ear plugs because they put pressure on my ear for a long time and I guess were dirty.  It hurts even in reaction to classical music.  It's concentrated the pain in my body in one place, like how you feel better actually after you're sick, except I don't feel like wiped out in the same way.  I feel purified.  I used the foam disposable ones again.

No comments:

Post a Comment