Friday, August 31, 2012

Twitter

So should I have Tweeted Chloë Moretz?  I could have done something else.  Maybe, I just should not have Tweeted the other people, too.  I'm not Tweeting them, anymore, just her and Ellen DeGeneres.

I'm guessing she didn't have it the best she could with Burton, but I really don't know why.

I think she liked me Tweeting, couldn't stop it, but was able to use it against me for stealing attention from Burton, though she talks to other people.  I don't understand.  One less might be good, but I dunno.  I did Tweet her every day.  She didn't have to read it.  I posted that, too, I think.  I just wanted to do it for my own good.  It was unfortunate it clashed with Dark Shadows, but it was exciting for me.  I mean it's her decision to Tweet.  Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter, and Tim Burton used to Tweet, until I got on Twitter.  Johnny Depp said hi.  Helena Bonham Carter added me.  Tim Burton was talking about his lovely wife, left, and then came back.  Well, technically, they are not married but are partners and parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment