Thursday, August 23, 2012

Substituting Reality

I just figured out something important.  I always do the right thing, technically.  (If I mess up, there's a reason..)   People have all skirted by me, pushing aside opposing crowds, at alternating times working, working where "popular," by virtually saying *it seemed like it at the moment* or *it seemed like it was right at the moment*.  So, if people prove they convinced you at a moment, borrowing from what I'm used to, it means they're right, to them.  I guess you could use this to achieve certain ends and convince others that they're right.  What happened was people made assumptions to convince you of something, that you're not perfect, that you could have done something differently.  People find something you did wrong and convince others you're always "wrong" in another way.

No comments:

Post a Comment