Thursday, August 23, 2012

More Extraneous Thoughts

Some people have a problem with things that go through others's minds.

Also, some people act, basically, what you dub "overly possessive."  It's not too bad, but, sometimes, things happen.

Now, why am I up late feeling startled?  I had such a good dream, last night..  Oh well, I hope I sleep well.  I slept pretty early, last night, 5:00 P.M.  I slept that early, the past few nights, as well.

Also, I see ... jokes? on me for things I supposedly revel in, which I don't actually in the way you'd think.  I thought you could chose what you participate in.  I know most people get on with me pretty readily, in certain kinds of situations.  I'm not sure about when I see other people who seem to know a lot about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment