Friday, August 24, 2012

Dream

I didn't sleep well.  I did but not as well as I'd like.  I guess I went to bed around 10:00 P.M., for some reason.  I woke up at 12:15 A.M., with the music on.  I took off my headphones and turned off the music and woke up, again, around 4:15 A.M.

My dream was fashioned after something in The Sound of Music, at least in spirit.  It's about me getting 2 toy sets for Christmas and it being on the Johnny Depp board on IMDb or something.  So, I looked through to see if I liked what I was collecting.  It was a big doll set.  It might have been a movie, at first, made into toys by this point, originally with an oldest boy, a 3rd oldest girl, and then 2 younger boys.  I really didn't like it.  I wanted a youngest girl.  The new toyset had a youngest girl, supposedly, but I think they looked more like Barbies.  There was an extra girl, too.  They didn't look as "cute," in the same way.  Like, one young girl had flat bangs, and like stamped white-ish Barbie hair.  They all had a more modern, less-frilly ... less bouncy ... look.  So, they were posed off a small tour boat.

My other present was, also, dolls, probably.

Something in the spirit of it, after, reminded me of Titanic.

No comments:

Post a Comment