Friday, August 24, 2012

Tim Burton's Family

Tim Burton's son, who I've been posting about, is cute.  He just is expressive in an acute way.

I've posted a lot about how special Tim Burton's daughter is to him or things like that.  She seems like a very good person.  :)

It makes me wonder what other people think of his mom.  Tim Burton is the kind of person people fight over to be with or get attention from in his company.  I don't know if some people, left alone, would really grow attracted to him and if people who are more used to him take him for granted.  Anyway, if someone is with a person like that who is kinda like sarcastic or mean, they tend to seem spoiled.  You can see I'm getting at that Tim Burton is very special to many people, whereas most people don't have competition over their loved ones as much.  I think, though, Tim Burton protects their relationship more than others do with their relationships, though.  So, Helena Bonham Carter, his girlfriend, must feel uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment