Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dream

Tim Burton had a 2rd movie out like Sweeney Todd and Alice in Wonderland.

I didn't get up and write about it right away.

I guess the movie was filmed live.  I was marching through because I auditioned late rand got a role as an extra.  There was like merry music, which I was really listening to on a radio, through a lush set in a big setting of set.  Other stuff happened before I don't remember and more when I went back to bed.  It was funny because Tim Burton followed as one of those people marching, and I could sense his presence like a real person.

I felt close to him as a person, so I crouched in a block and before he was all there but supposedly said, "Hey, Dad," because I wanted him to come over.  I said that for some reason but didn't mean to, not too loudly.  It's just something that happens.  I said, "Hey, come here," and it seemed he didn't because he was surfacely mad and because I shied away after calling him "Dad."

Later, in the movie, he was in a sleigh, and someone was trying to like stimulate him in a selfish way as the center of the world, and, it was filmed or something in a way, it felt, and I was there, and he tried to share the joy.

There were some other funny parts.

I was talking to a girl who was in his last movie, whatever Alice in Wonderland was here.  I think it was a young British girl, keen, without an accent in my dream.

I guess it had a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory echo, like when he left me.  He was incredibly close, somehow, throughout, and I don't mean romantically.

No comments:

Post a Comment