Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Just Another Person

A lot of people seem to be impressing on me against my like ... well auditioning at first they were boring into me it seems how I have to seek out other opportunities rather than get into a movie right away.

Now, I got a drift about me being into more than one thing when others have sacrificed not to do so.  That was like one of my things.  It's something that made me who I am.  It seems settled but will probably pop up again.

Also, it seems Chloë Moretz is of high interest because she seems interested in me secretly and I've been Tweeting her and others every day but now only stick to a few and haven't been Tweeting as much.  People think I like tricked her into liking me.  I don't know how it was settled I was worthless.  You can't go around pretending things because you're worried of what others will say and do.  I'm not worthless.  I'm just another person.  :|

No comments:

Post a Comment