Thursday, September 13, 2012

Blogging

It's a nice peaceful feeling and desire.  I haven't been contacted by any modeling agencies.  I'll be awake I'm pretty sure to send in to a more responsive place.

I'm looking at this Christian acting program I applied for, some big thing where like they casted the little girl in We Bought a Zoo and Megan Fox and I think other well-known people.  It seems the event takes place in January, but I found there is a bridge program.  I don't see why I couldn't have gotten out and done this.  I mean, at the time, I didn't feel totally like going out.  If I make it, it will be June.  This one is in January.

So, my mom wants me prepared to get in school, so I'm starting to memorize I guess 1 1|2 monologues and will have to get some letters of recommendation.  I don't think I want to go by van, though, nor bus, which would take like 2 hours.

Lately, I guess, like I mean tonight and another night, I was feeling affected in a good way just generally, not focusing on like a body part or something.

I found schools with theater online: 1 2 3

... applying to the last one and cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment