Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dreams

Wow, I finally slept a lot but woke up in between at least 2 or 3 times.  I slept for 9 1|2 hours, probably awake in bed for 1 hour.

I don't remember all my dreams, but some of it was strange in that I had to think of it myself.

I think it was something about commercials or TV.  Apparently I did something wrong in my dream or was a bad person, too.  Some stuff happened before that seemed sorta abstract yet was concrete.  So, I was in bed in a house with my family and relatives, apparently, and maybe others.  I heard a little girl, for some reason, that everyone did some how say how she wanted to get me, like with her dog.  We found the girl was at our door.  I saw a huge dog kinda like a bear but not like as big as you know a polar bear.  It had a big triangular yet rounded face.  The dad was there and he finally opened the screen door.  The dog growled and came up to me and apparently I was too tired to move.  I just kissed it and said good dog and it liked me.  They ended up leaving and the dog stayed.  My mom was talking about getting dog food.

I guess the peak for me sorta was something soaked in.  I've been wanting to get closer to others, and some things just came to my mind.  So, this person knew I was on edge in my life, also in this dream as you can see.  It was like I was never really safe, but I don't feel this way in real life.  So, it was almost like there was this person at my bed who wanted to check me out under my clothes and for some reason, which felt natural at the time, was like sorta pulsing or something.  Not really, but it was just an idea for something.  Then, some other things maybe and pretty much the person started carrying me around the rest of the dream, which was kinda abstract.  I do think about being close to people, sorta romantically, but I don't usually think of people picking me up physically, actually.  :|  So, it was kinda a surprise.  For awhile, I was stimulated, but that went away.  I was used to feeling safe when my mom was carrying me, so I guess I still have that lasting feeling.  However, that was only when I was like 3 and under, and I was small when I was 3.

So, the things that really happened were like the dog.  It started licking me and stuff.  It was creepy how that girl, who was like 5, hated me and wanted to, apparently, kill me.

Why you show others affection can be for various reasons, usually just because you feel close.  I suppose this often happens to young people from like middle aged people who are artistic or like them in some way?

I guess one reason to carry someone would be to make them feel safe.  Another reason would be to elevate them in life.

It's sweet but hard to talk about, I guess.  :|  It's hard to say all that encompasses the physical affection I was seeking in my dream with others.  It's not that I wanted it from just anyone nor necessarily someone close.

Oh yea, and my aunt told my mom what to do.  I said something about my cousin to my aunt and that I could tell her what to do because I was 26.  She just agreed, but I quickly added I think, "but I'm not."  I was in bed.

Oh, yea, and I finally was sleeping without the music on, iTunes radio.  I still feel sore.  I did jogging and strength training yesterday morning.  :|  I think I will go have some hamburgers and post online and probably go back to bed.  I have somewhere to go Friday.

I guess something else I'll add is I've been successful in using the restroom when needed but held #2 when I woke up around 7:00 or 8:00 P.M. and was unable to when I woke up.  I didn't feel it, so, after that, but I felt not as good as I could.

So, it was a good dream.  Kinda sadistic.

I was anticipating having a dream where someone was actually picking me up and carrying me.  I had explained some before, but this one, though I had to stimulate it, was more real and much longer than 2 that I remember.  So, I was in a house alone with this person when it happened, supposedly the same sorta big house I was in before that turned into a smaller house.  It had a warm hue.  In my dream I was matching opposites of warm and cool colors with metallic shades.  I also was painting a paint bush.  We had one big one and one small one for art.  The big one was like half the size of what you paint a wall with.  We were supposed to get a few more, enough for everyone.  Someone was there with me.  It was a lady.  There was someone strict in it in an experience like a commercial.

So, I hope my day goes better and no bad words pop up to a wrong extreme, if at all.  Guess I'll go cook the hamburgers and post online.  :|  Ice cream for dessert maybe with chocolate chip cookies.  I ran out of soup, but I have a little left I guess I'll heat up first with a chicken strip with cheese and Triscuits.  :p

So, here I go.  I'm too tired to work out now.  I mean, I could take a walk maybe after I sleep more.  Oh, also, I have to watch "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."  I just fell asleep yesterday.  So, we'll see.  It's only 12:23, and I hope I'm in bed again by 6:00 A.M., if not earlier.  :)  I liked those more romantic, comfortable dreams with Tim Burton and sorta chasing or trying to get the attention of without feeling Ellen DeGeneres.

No comments:

Post a Comment