Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dream

So, with the paint brushes I was in a dark place lying down.

When I was being carried, since it's interesting, I was sorta comfortable but didn't want to see it..  :/  I sorta felt like I was flopping but was probably closer than I'd imagine.  I was constantly in motion it seemed.  Apparently, this person cared about me and liked me.  I was actually trying to feel safe but not perverted, at all, like I was being stimulated in a silly way, which is something that sometimes I feel magneting me, if not often, though happy to know technically and in real life I don't do this.  So sweet kids today are so over other people.  I wasn't really stimulated at all.  I was just being interacted with physically.  I sorta felt loved, though.  I was having a parent child relationship in which I felt comfortable for some reason and called the person Mom|Dad almost sorta under my breath.  I was so happy.  So happy to find such a nice person.  :)  After all, it was a scary environment.  Not sure how that connects exactly, but it's how things were.  :|  Maybe for awhile I felt older for some reason but not really.  It's funny, I just felt so comfortable in my dream, like I wanted more, like not that I was being carried but being cared about.  I didn't really feel stimulated.  I didn't feel silly, neither.  Sorta European.  :p  It wasn't that physical, though.  I had to think of it as it went along.

No comments:

Post a Comment