Monday, September 10, 2012

Dream

The best part of the dream was that Tim Burton was in it, this time.  :)  Everyone thought he was so important, and then it was realized that I would be venerated as him if I weren't mixed race and half Chinese-Indonesian.  I imagined him in feeling holding me, like a little ball of animal, as though he were sorry for me and stimulating me in a certain way that was a little silly, too, but it was pretty stimulating but not totally stimulating, needless to say.  I was like outside in a hedge area.

I guess the most horrific thing was that there was this one part where I was in with vermin.  There was this one like Scrat that was so shockingly scary and vicious.  We'd pound it off its host, which was a tail for some reason of something standing, and it'd regenerate very quickly and bite something again, not much in the room.  It came up like a fire, so quick and snappy.  We tried like knocking it out maybe.  I think my animal was like a good Scrat that once or twice bit and ripped its stretching thinning neck so hard it severed, but it was still alive and kicking.  There was another little animal doing it with me.  I was just horrified it was hurting someone, but it was so scary.  I knew all along how to get it out was to blow it out, and we did and for some reason it was attacked to like a balloon with parts of it turned into hedge and like stretched out, no longer moving for some reason, hurt with no incentive.  I realized waking up that it could attack someone else out there and we should have thought to cage it.  It does remind me of me talking about Tim Burton's family all the time, which maybe there's no point, anymore.  Now, it's more about him but also thinking of the liberties he gives his daughter, also was about the power he gave his girlfriend, etc.

There was another point early in the dream where I was getting a oblong thick donut that supposedly had chocolate and cream in it.  There was a little chocolate sticking out.  Someone got in front of me and I was gonna get a new one I noticed in the mix, which was also larger and smaller ones, the larger ones not having as much frosting and the smaller ones having maybe pink and white with sprinkles.

I guess something else important was I imagined a boy letting me have him carry me.  I was all stimulated and jittery but not like very stimulated, just kinda in streaks|pieces.  He didn't want me to feel like that anymore and only if I was just at his side with my legs sticking in front of me somehow, but it left a hurt feeling of something I'd done too much and I couldn't feel anything but a stoppage of slight acute pain.  I just felt that way from my life.

I was at a camp, too.

The most interesting part was meeting Tim Burton, but he left because I was feeling guilty and so were others about the zone.

You can't have me feel something for someone, at a distance, and suddenly you think I've messed up when it wasn't on purpose nor supposedly a big deal at first and think I will then interact with someone else in the way I only did with one other person.

No comments:

Post a Comment