Monday, September 10, 2012

Violent Thoughts

I'm still feeling bad about my violent thoughts.  They were sorta like a mist above me, I just sorta went crazy at a certain thought, that I'd have to keep waiting to be on good terms with my parents because of a thought that came to my mind.  They just won't stop, it seems, since this certain incident.  They weren't graphic, just sorta a reaction.  It seems people understand and wouldn't want to be in my position.  They might be more equipped in ways with how to judge their behavior.

I think the risk is going away of me doing this again as vividly.  I would get mad if I was able to become stimulated in a way I don't want to be and by someone I don't want to have stimulate me, at least not like that nor in the same attempt at how I've interacted with others, at least not at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment