Monday, September 10, 2012

Tim Burton

I wonder if Tim Burton's daughter and Helena Bonham Carter will be at the Frankenweenie premieres.

Well, I think it would be nice, but it would probably take his attention away from others, whereas I know with other people it wouldn't.  Johnny Depp is with Amber Heard, and she seems to be having a reserve with him somehow, though it seems Helena Bonham Carter with Tim Burton is nice like a family and all.  I think it's nice when famous people interact with others like that, but like I know it changes things in the end.  They have reasons for doing things.  I just hope they're the desired reasons, in the end.  If not, then I guess you have to do something else about it later.

Still, it will still be the premiere and the same people involved will be there and it'll probably get posted on YouTube.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment