Sunday, September 2, 2012

Dream

I just wrote a bunch of stuff that was erased.  It's the first time Blogger didn't save it.  I guess it's because I have to enter a code when I post.  It only asks for it once, though.

I don't remember all I dreamed, but here's the dream I remember:

Well, it was about someone holding me.  There was a dimly lit place with curtains about.  There were contained places and platforms.  I guess it was more hot in tone.

First, this person was a lesbian and not old enough to be my parent.  She had a baby.  I went to visit, and I felt a lot of feeling from the baby in a way.  I was happy to give other people a turn to visit.  I guess they were a bit younger but adult girls.

So, some girls from high school a year older, could recognize 2 of them, asked me to go with them across ramps and through a room and areas.

The first person I mentioned's baby daughter became a young girl, maybe age 4, and she was holding her over her head.

Later, there was a dance, and the person held me, and I guess I was supposedly like a young girl but not in my former self.  She pressed against me, and I usually feel in my private area but not like anything bad like it seems other people feel things that are more inappropriate, like just a pure soft feeling.  I need to start to be a person of feeling all over myself.  I mean I tap into it, but I myself don't feel there like that often, unsure why, not around people as much lately touching me and stuff.  So, I guess my size was that my feet were dangling from the floor about 1 1|2 feet.  I was kinda flat, attractive, too.  I don't mean like a paper, more like smooth and straight shaped sentimented.  I guess I was actually thin yet a little blubbery yet not too saggy in unattractive way.  So, I just felt like sheltered and like she was my mom, totally comfortable in the situation, was like a little girl I mean but just like kinda the same person I am now, I guess.  For some reason, no one could see me.  It was like a platform or something where we looked on a larger area, maybe seemed kinda Disney Middle Eastern in coloring at least but European|Caucasian more.  So, then, she was also holding her baby, who looked different, now, like it was someone with older parents I just realized.  So, I saw what it looked like and that no one saw though it was tackily shrouded in black with like short triangle shaped hats and like an overall shrouding.  Then, the baby grew up.  I got more stumpy with long thin ankle areas and felt I was hovered over on the side, like I was in no happiness to do this any longer.  It was different after a somewhat short while when she was holding her baby, too.  Then, she had another small baby, maybe with even older parents seeming I also just realized now.  So, I felt I didn't like it anymore and I guess she agreed.

Before my dream, I was thinking of someone being like my mom though from my mom's side, like the relationship more, maybe with the influence of my dad.

I was touching or thinking of touching in my dream, but it's funny when you're being touched or going to be touched like.

I know people sometimes feel turned on by people other than their parents.  It might be if another person has a certain way they are compared to the other parent or also fits you as a person how you came out to like from your parents.

I guess with older people, you end up getting touched in your relationship.

I don't really like the mushy, sorta menial feeling and am unsure why other seem to.  Maybe, they don't really.  I don't think all generations were like this.  I guess it's considered tacky to some.  They feel good, too, though, in their own way.

It seems you don't have to be touched yourself to affect someone else and know what you're doing.  However, maybe you need relationships with older people or at least desire it.

No comments:

Post a Comment