Sunday, September 2, 2012

People's Capacities

capacity

I guess people who are fat are still waiting to happen, when the time is right.  Same with thin people.  I'm thinking of adults, though.

I wonder if it's ever right to take away someone's dignity and the fact they're attractive and in the process of intellectualizing.

So, what are people with quite dark hair really like?  My parents aren't like very dark.  They're not blond, though.  In fact, you've been able to see pictures of my dad with black hair, and my mom is Chinese-Indonesian.  My dad's eyes are blue, though.  8/

I think it's about the past.  I know a lot of people are nice with different looks.

I think Tim Burton wants command racially, like a total submission to the European race.  Some people are afraid to do some things, though.  How is that submission to the European race?

No comments:

Post a Comment