Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Same Effect No Matter What I Chose

I'm unsure now why it came into play that I should leave someone alone working with Tim Burton.  If I knew Mia Wasikowska had a Twitter, I'd probably talk to her.  I didn't make any shout-outs to her online but made a blog to talk about Alice in Wonderland or Anne Hathaway or felt like I was talking to her.

I guess I'd be jealous if Tim Burton would never want to meet me.  I'd get over it, though.  :|  Isn't that something most people don't think about?  :|

I realized it was important to Tim Burton that you focus on one person at a time.  However, that wasn't his only motive.

Hey, I guess I could take off someone's concentration, but that would actually enhance the experience.

I mean, I look at the other Tweets, and they're like blah.

I mean, she goes on Twitter.

I know not talking to her would also give me the same effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment