Sunday, September 2, 2012

Tim Burton and the Arts

Why would you be encouraged to be in a Tim Burton movie and then told not to be?

It seems there is always one more reason, too.

Also, it seems normal to be in one movie, but I've seen people want other people to return, instead.

Some people are highly wanted, as well.

I feel the only reason I'm into movies is because of Tim Burton.  I ended up getting fatter, but it wasn't because of him.  I eventually got even fatter, which wasn't as big a deal as getting fatter to begin with, and eventually posted online, though I was also interested in Johnny Depp.  It's just that Tim Burton is more of an open person.  Maybe, Johnny Depp is, too.

I always thought it'd be cool to be a movie star but was trying to succeed in the arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment